Inspire and activate the target audience to reinforce trust and ownership.
Leading in uncertain times
wat levert het op, wat kost het als je het niet doet
”True self leadership is the practice of intentionally influencing your thinking, feeling and actions towards your objectives.Bryant and Kazan, 2012
Give new insights into how to lead diverse teams in times of uncertainty.
Spark team spirit & collaboration.
Our brain is wired to survive by adapting to an everchanging, uncertain (future) world. The brain deals with uncertainty by creating security within its social environment. We will cover the neurobiology of trust and how that translates to team and leadership behavior in the workplace.
Wouter van den Berg, PhD
Neuro Economist & Brain Expert
- Over 12 years academic experience in studying how the brain shapes our behavior in the workplace.
- Dedicated academic with a passion to put knowledge into action.
- Profile: open, challenging and empowering speaker. Curious. Loves asking the difficult questions.
Culture Design & Leadership Expert
- Over 15+ years of experience consulting with corporations, entrepreneurs and executive leadership teams.
- Energetic facilitator with a strong track- record of designing effective workshops and team performance programs.
- Strong storytelling and interpersonal skills.
- Profile: Enthusiastic, upbeat and can getothers excited about what they are going to do.